PUBLICATION REQUIREMENTS for "IUS ROMANUM" ON-LINE
The texts of the articles and the materials in online magazine IUS ROMANUM are intellectual property owned by their authors. The materials can be published only with the unambiguous agreement of the authors. For quoting it is compulsory to refer to a publication in the magazine.
Тhe content of one single article should not be greater than 15 standard typescripted pages ( 1800 symbols on every page).
- Title - Times New Roman, size 14, Bold, Centered, Caps Lock.
- Name and surname of the author : Times New Roman, size 12, Bold, , Align Right.
- Degree, Official current position, email address : under line, Times New Roman, size 10, Regular, Justified.
- Annotation in Bulgarian language: up to 1 standard page (1800 symbols) ), Times New Roman, size 12, Italic.
- Annotation in the language, which is the corresponding article written on( English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian) up to 1 standard page ( 1800 symbols) , Times New Roman, size 12, Italic.
- Key words: in Bulgarian and in the relevant language, follows the annotation, not more than 10, , Times New Roman, size 12
- Text of the article: : Times New Roman, size 12, Regular, Justified, between the lines 1.5.
- Page numbers: Times New Roman, size 10, Bottom of page, Plain Number 3.
- Insert footnotes : numeration from 1 to …. arabic numbers Times New Roman, size 10, Regular, Justified. For quoting must be observed the following rules:
- Books: Surname of the author( likewise for plenty of authors). Тitle of the book. Place of publication, year, number of pages.
- Articles from magazines: Surname of the author, initials (likewise for plenty of authors). Title of the book. Title of the magazine, number of the edition, year in parentheses, pages.
- Articles, reports etc. from symposiums : Surname of the author, Title of the article, the report, the speech or the contribution, number of the edition, year in parentheses, pages.
- Dictionaries: Surname of the author, initials (likewise for plenty of authors)- if there are such. Title of the dictionary, place of the edition, publishing house,year, volume, pages.
- Electronic resources – title of the website, domain, email, date of last access for using.
Main language for the articles – Bulgarian.
Articles written on foreign language ( English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian) are published in Bulgarian, as the editors of the magazine assume the responsibility for the quality of the translation and accomplish its scholarly edition. In this case the abstract remains in the language the article is written on.
The materials are placing at editors` disposal in electronic mode as an attached file at the email of the magazine redaction @ iusromanum.eu
Author who has not received an answer for the receipt of the article at the email of the magazine, could contact the editor-in-chief or the secretary of the magazine at email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org