Publication requirements for IUS ROMANUM online:
The articles and materials, published in the online journal IUS ROMANUM are intellectual property, owned by their respective authors. They can be published only with the unambiguous agreement of the authors. When quoting, it is compulsory to refer to the respective publication in the journal.
Тhe content of each article should not exceed 15 standard pages (1800 symbols on every page, including spaces).
- Title: Times New Roman, size 14, Bold, Centered, Caps Lock.
- Name and surname of the author: Times New Roman, size 12, Bold, Align Right.
- Degree, official current position and e-mail address of the author: Footnote, Times New Roman, size 10, Regular, Justified.
- Annotation/summary in Bulgarian language: up to 1 standard page (1800 symbols), Times New Roman, size 12, Italic.
- Annotation in the language, in which the article is written (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian): up to 1 standard page (1800 symbols), Times New Roman, size 12, Italic.
- Keywords (in Bulgarian and in the respective language): after the annotation/summary, not more than 10, Times New Roman, size 12.
- Text of the article: Times New Roman, size 12, Regular, Justified, Between the lines 1.5.
- Page numbers: Times New Roman, size 10, Bottom of page, Plain Number 3.
- Insert Footnotes: numeration from 1, Arabic numbers, Times New Roman, size 10, Regular, Justified. The following rules must be observed when quoting:
- Electronic resources: Title of the website, domain, e-mail address, date of last access..
The main language for publishing is Bulgarian. The articles in a foreign language are published in their language of origin (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian). If the articles are published in Bulgarian language, the editors of the journal assume the responsibility for the quality of the translation and editing. The annotation/summary remains in original language.
The aforementioned formal requirements are compulsory for articles, published in Bulgarian. In case the text is published in one of the other official languages, the formal requirements that are typical for the respective country can be used.
The articles must be sent in the form of an e-mail attachment to the journal's official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any author, who has sent an article and has not received an answer from the journal, may contact the journal's manager or secretary on the same e-mail address.